TOUR NO. 404 (from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem)
TOUR NO. 884 (from Haifa)
TOUR NO. 984 (from Dead Sea Hotels)
Departs Days: Daily
Departs From: Jerusalem / Tel Aviv
Depart Hour: 08:30 / 07:15
Day 1: Jerusalem & Bethlehem
Enjoy a panoramic view from the Mount of Olives, overlooking Jerusalem drive along the Kidron Valley to view the Gethsemane garden and city walls. from the Armenian quarter enter The Wailing Wall square.
Then, through the Bazaar to the Christian Quarter, visit the Via Dolorosa, Stations of the cross and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre – the site of the crucifixion. Walk the 1700 year old Byzantine street, the Cardo.
Visit and Jewish Quarter.
Bethlehem is the birthplace of Jesus and King David, drive to Bethlehem, visit the cave where Jesus was born (and the Manger Square, where Jesus was placed after birth). Also visit the Greek and the Catholic Churches of Bethlehem and the Milk Grotto, where Mary fed her son. Overview the Sheperd Fields.
Return to Jerusalem.
Day 2: Relax at the Dead Sea
Relax at one of resorts on the shore of the Dead Sea. Enjoy floating on your back in the salt rich water and rubbing with therapeutic Dead Sea mud on your body.
One our way back, overview Qumran cave 4 (where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered).
- Passports compulsory.
- Tour is subjected to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Entrance fee to resort included in listed price. Meals, natural treatments and massages are not included.
- Treatments should be reserved at least a day in advance .
- Modest dress and comfortable shoes required.
- Recommended hats, bathing suits, towels.
- Hotel include B&B, single supplement $45 per person
- High season supplement $45 per person
- Available 5* hotels for additional $60 per person
see also Tour Jerusalem & Bethlehem